JetStream Music Festival Announces Line-up
May 1, 2020
ABE selects Kendal Conrad to be featured performer on May 6th
(Hanover Township, PA) – The JetStream Music Festival hosted by Austin-Bergstrom International Airport on Wednesday, May 6th at 6:00 p.m. EST is available via Facebook Live at @FlyABE. Join us for this an online celebration of music between (23) North American airports.
Popular to passengers at your neighborhood airport and ready to elevate the energy everytime on stage, ***Kendal Conrad has been selected to represent Lehigh Valley Interntional Airport (ABE).
These performances by musicians from each participating airport includes a virtual tip jar to which viewers can contribute during the live stream. We encourage you to help support these talented individuals also impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The full lineup for the event includes:
- Gina Chavez – Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Don Hicks – Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Eddy Fabrizio Castellanos – Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Jane Kramer – Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Chuck Courtenay – Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
- Lauren Eylise – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Kendal Conrad – Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Chill Moody – Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Julian Taylor – Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Honey & Blue – John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Big Blitz – Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Key to Adam – Yeager Airport (CRW)
- Zuriel Merek – Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- John Hayes – Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- The Honey Vines – Evansville Regional Airport (EVV)
- Robin Barnes – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Rhythm Kings – Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- Leah Leyva – Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- Patrick Contreras – Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- Tyler F. Simmons – John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Jordan Richard – Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Nico Hueso – San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Tomo Nakayama – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Festival viewers will be able to tip musicians throughout the performance and learn about organizations assisting the communities in each city. Viewers can also join in the celebration using the hashtag #JetStreamFest.
“Home to MusikFest – one of the largest summer music gatherings in the nation – the Lehigh Valley certainly appreciates talented local performers,” said Lehigh Valley International Airport Executive Director, Thomas R. Stoudt. “Music in the Airport at ABE remains a big hit among passengers, and this fantastic event will bring passengers those traveling tunes they miss.”
Festival viewers will also have the opportunity to support ArtsQuest – a 501© nonprofit organization located in the Lehigh Valley that provides access to exceptional artistic, cultural and educational experiences using arts and culture as key elements of economic development for our urban communities. ArtsQuest’s programming reaches more than 1.9 million people annually.
For more information—including how to tune in, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/682379228998614/
For more information on the JetStream Music Festival, click here.
Kendal Conrad is a singer-songwriter from Pottstown, PA and is a part of Lehigh Valley Airport’s Music in the Airport series. She opened for Blake Shelton at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open to a crowd of 18,000 and performed a duet onstage with Keith Urban at Musikfest. She has sung the National Anthem for the New York Mets at Citi Field and the Philadelphia Phillies at Spectrum Field. She recently appeared on the Q on Fox 29, Good Day PA, and WFMZ 69 News. Her singles “Come to Your Senses” and “Leader of the Pack” have over 250,000 streams on Spotify. Her song “Leader of the Pack” was featured in viral photographer Jordi Koalitic’s TikTok video with over 1 million views