Our primary goal is to prevent transmission of the Coronavirus through disinfection of facilities, raising awareness of public health measures, and reducing the human to human transmission.
- Staff, passengers, and customers are required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth when inside the terminal complex at ABE. Read more here: COVID-19 Mask Rules Regulations.
- LNAA has implemented 6-foot social distancing decals throughout the terminal complex. Please keep an eye out for the red and white decals and adhere to these guidelines.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your travel.
- Individuals picking up arriving passengers are encouraged to use the cell phone parking lot while waiting and arranging your pick-up curbside on the lower level.
- Curbside assistance is available at ABE! Text 484-240-5224 for help with wheelchairs, luggage or wayfinding.