Fly Safe with ABE
At ABE, your safety has always been our first priority. We have been vigilant and proactive in our approach to maintain a healthy environment for all travelers, stakeholders, and staff.
Learn more about how we are providing a safe and healthy environment for your next takeoff and landing at your neighborhood airport.
Safe and Healthy Travel Guide:
- Staff, passengers, and customers are required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth when inside the terminal complex at ABE.
- LNAA has implemented 6-foot social distancing decals throughout the terminal complex. Please keep an eye out for the red and white decals and adhere to these guidelines.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your travel.
- Individuals picking up arriving passengers are encouraged to use the cell phone parking lot while waiting and arranging your pick-up curbside on the lower level.
- Curbside assistance is available at ABE! Text 484-240-5224 for help with wheelchairs, luggage or wayfinding.
TSA Tips for Travel:
- Airline passengers are allowed to wear masks or face coverings during the TSA screening process. Passengers should be prepared to adjust their masks so that a TSA officer can visually confirm your identity.
- TSA allows one liquid hand sanitizer container up to 12 ounces per passenger in a carry-on bag.
- Wallets, phones, and keys should be kept in carry-on baggage and not placed directly in a bin.
Airport Safety Protocols:
- All luggage carts and wheelchairs are treated with an advanced antimicrobial protectant that kills viruses, germs and bacteria on contact for 14 days. This product is safe and effective, forming a colorless, odorless protective barrier on all surfaces.
- Hand sanitizers have been strategically deployed throughout the terminal complex.
- NanoSeptic antimicrobial wraps have been installed on door handles, push bars, and elevator buttons.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used to disinfect the terminal complex on a daily basis.
- Disinfection efforts have been increased in the following areas: restrooms, door handles, escalator handrails, elevator controls, counter tops, paper towel / toilet paper dispensers, tables, chairs, vinyl seating, parking equipment, and ticket counter podiums.
- Airline public facing equipment (including self-check-in kiosks) are disinfected daily.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the following areas: airline ticket counters, airline podiums, car rental counters, concessionaires, TSA checkpoint, and the passenger services counter.