Don’t miss your flight – be ready for Real ID.
- Beginning May 3, 2025 – you must have a Real ID compliant drivers license or Passport / Passport Card in order to:
- Board Domestic commercial flights
- Enter a military base
- Enter a federal facility
- Gold Star – only driver’s licenses that are compliant with Real ID will have a GOLD STAR.
*If your driver’s license / ID card does not have a gold star, you will not be able to use it to board a domestic commercial flight.
*The newly designed Driver’s License is not Real ID compliant without the GOLD star.
- How can I apply for and acquire a Real ID?
- Visit a Real ID Center and receive your Real ID the same day!
- 1101 MacArthur Road, Whitehall (Lehigh Valley)
- 1085 Hanover Street, Wilkes-Barre (Northeast PA)
- 2090 Lincoln Highway East, East Lancaster (Western PA / Reading Area)
- 1700 Markley Street, Norristown (Southeastern PA)
- What documents do I need:
- Proof of Identity – original or certified birth certificate with raised seal or valid Passport
- Proof of Social Security Number – Social Security Card
- Two proofs of current PA address – Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, Auto Insurance, utility bill
- Proof of all legal name changes – certified marriage certificate, court order, divorce decree
For more information, please visit the Real ID Station on the 2nd Level Main Terminal or visit: https://www.tsa.gov/real-id.