Recite Me is innovative cloud-based software that lets visitors to our website view and use it in the way that works best for them.
1 in every 4 Americans is estimated to be living with a disability that makes accessing web content difficult, so that’s why we have added the Recite Me web accessibility and language toolbar to our website to make it accessible and inclusive for as many people as possible.
How do I access the Recite Me toolbar?
You can open the Recite Me language and accessibility toolbar by clicking on the accessibility & language button.
This button now appears at the bottom left of every page of our website.
After you click on the accessibility and language button, the Recite Me toolbar opens and displays a range of different options for customizing how the website looks and how you can access the content.
How does Recite Me help me access this website?
The Recite Me toolbar has a unique range of functions. You can use it to:
- Have the text on our website read aloud (including PDFs)
- Download the text as an MP3 file to play it where and when it suits you
- Change font sizes and colors
- Customize background color
- Translate text into more than 100 different languages
- Access a fully integrated dictionary and thesaurus
You can find out more about how Recite Me works from the Recite Me user guide.
Can I get support with Recite Me?
If you have any questions about Recite Me you can contact us at [email protected] or (610)266-6000.