About Hangar 11
Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) has a new home for corporate and general aviation aircraft: Hangar 11 is a gleaming, state-of-the-art, 54,000 square foot facility designed to accommodate all types of aircraft, including large cabin-class aircraft such as the Gulfstream G650, Global 7500 and Falcon 7X. Now leasing Hangar and Office space at very competitive rates. Contact us for a quote today!
Opening the Doors of Hangar 11
- 2,700 sq. ft. of Class A office space
- Clear span design with two exterior columns between three 28′ Megadoors
- Gas radiant heat with make-up air unit and heat recovery ventilation
- Foam deluge fire suppression system
- 77,000 sq. ft. apron with a G650 design load (over 100,000 lbs.)
- Compressed air hookups
- Each bay (115’w x 130’d) has its own trench drain for washing aircraft inside hangar
- Domestic water supply: two cold water hookups with 100’ foot hose reels.
- Security camera system (video surveillance)
- Overhead coiling doors for access of large equipment or vehicles
- Ice maker and storage bin (500 lb. capacity)
- Hangar bathrooms with private showers