Our primary goal is to prevent transmission of the Coronavirus through disinfection of facilities, raising awareness of public health measures, and reducing the human to human transmission.
- Staff, passengers, and customers are required to wear masks when working or visiting the terminal complex at ABE. Read more here: COVID-19 Mask Rules Regulations. Airline passengers are allowed to wear cloth face coverings during the TSA screening process. Passengers should be prepared to adjust their masks so that a TSA officer can visually confirm your identity during the checkpoint screening process.
- LNAA has implemented social distancing decals throughout the terminal complex and at the TSA Checkpoint. Please keep an eye out for the red and white decals and adhere to these 6-foot guidelines.
- LNAA has received guidance from TSA that passengers should wash / sanitize their hands before and after the checkpoint. Additionally, wallets, phones, and keys should be kept in carry-on baggage and not placed in a bin.
- Meeters and greeters are encouraged to use the cell phone parking lot while waiting for arriving passengers at ABE.
- Curbside assistance is available at ABE! Text 484-240-5224 for help with wheelchairs, luggage or wayfinding.