Travel Info for Passengers
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority has implemented a multitude of prevention measures at Lehigh Valley International to ensure a healthy travel environment and for additional passenger safety:
- We recommend staff, passengers, and customers wear masks when working or visiting in the terminal complex at ABE. Airline passengers are allowed to wear cloth face coverings during the TSA screening process. Passengers should be prepared to adjust their masks so that a TSA officer can visually confirm your identity during the checkpoint screening process.
- Public Service announcements recorded by the LNAA will air throughout the terminal complex intermittently regarding mask usage and social distancing guidelines.
- Terminal monitors will display notices of the recommendation for mask usage and social distancing guidelines.
- LNAA has implemented personal protection equipment (PPE) in the following areas: passenger services counter, airline ticket counters, airline podiums, car rental counters, concessionaires, and all queueing locations.
- LNAA implemented social distancing markers throughout the terminal complex and at the TSA Checkpoint. Please adhere to these 6-foot lines and carpet tiles.
- Frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas and deep cleaning of high-traffic areas in the terminal complex.
- Reduced the in-service luggage carts to a quantity of ten (10), which are cleaned by airport staff prior to public use.