Rapid COVID-19 Testing Center at ABE
Clients have access to FDA approved Antigen and Molecular PCR (RT-PCR) COVID-19 testing. Results are delivered in under 15 minutes for Antigen testing and 24-48 hours for Molecular PCR testing. Results are reviewed by CLIA certified laboratory and securely delivered to the client’s cell phone via push notification.
Our facility is touch free and tests are self administered. Drive-through with no appointment necessary, never leave your car and no crowded waiting rooms!
Molecular PCR Testing
Rapid Antigen Testing
In order to be tested you must bring the following:
– Credit or Debit Card
– Driver’s License or Government Issued Photo ID
(For clients over 16 years of age)
For more information including current hours of operation, please visit 15MinuteResult.com
The following is a brief description of our entire process to deliver a high-quality rapid test experience:
- Client arrives at location and is directed into the queue by a parking lot attendant.
- Lot attendant provides client with a QR Code to begin onboarding.
- Client opens the QR code on their own device and enters their personal information and answers a simple COVID-19 symptom questionnaire.
- Technician arrives at the car window, confirms the identity of patient via Driver’s License or Government Issued Photo ID and creates a secure medical record for the patient on the 15 Minute Results platform.
- Technician explains the testing process and confirms client’s willingness to participate.
- Client administers self-test via nasal swab under supervision of technician and technician collects the sample.
- Technician uploads sample through 15 Minute Results interface to CLIA certified lab.
- Results are sent electronically via push notification to mobile device of client’s choosing in 15 minutes or less in PDF format.